Printing your Application Form if applied through the call center
After acquiring an appointment schedule through the call center, just follow these steps to print your application form:
- Log-on to www.passport.com.ph/print
- You will be asked to answer a reCaptcha, after answering the reCaptcha test you will be redirected to another page.
- You will be asked for your Reference Number, Print Code, Birthday, Last Name, First Name and Middle Name. (In the event that you forgot your reference number and/or print code just call DFA Passport Appointment System (02) 737-1000 every Mondays to Saturdays from 8:00am to 5:00pm)
- After submitting your details, you will be taken to your application form which is in .pdf file format. You will need a pdf reader such as Foxit Reader or Adobe Reader to view these pages.
- You may choose to print it or save it for later printing. Please use standard long size bond paper (8.5in x 13in) when printing.
- Check if all your details are correct. Do not sign the form, you will sign it in the presence of a DFA officer in the processing window. Bring it on the date of your appointment to DFA-OCA.
Review your requirements:
Requirements in English.
Requirements sa Filipino (Tagalog).
Call (02) 737-1111 for your NSO Birth Certificate or log-on to www.birthcertificates.com.ph for live web chat.