Requirements for Marriage License Application
Planning to get married? Marriage License is required. Here's the list of requirements for applying for a marriage license.
- Certified copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Parental Advice (for 21 yrs. old to 24 yrs. old)
- Parental Consent (for 18 yrs. old to 20 yrs. old)
- Pre-Marriage Counseling (from DSWD and MHD)
- Divorced Paper/ Annulment Paper (if divorced/ annuled)
- Death Certificate (if widow/ widower)
- Barangay Certificate
- Legal Capacity to mary issued by the Embassy (if foreigner)
- Xerox copy of foreigner's passport (if foreigner)
- Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR)
Have your NSO Certtificates delivered in just 2 days! Call NSO Birth Certificate Delivery (02) 737-1111 or log-on to www.birthcertificates.com.ph for live web chat.